Cintos is an original strategy board game for 1 to 4 players.What's new for Cintos 3.2.2 (released June 22, 2005) Version History
The goal of Cintos is to capture all the pieces from your opponent(s).
- Updated Registration Info. Links to the eSellerate store and reflects the new registration amount.
- Two Player Setup. Resolved an issue where the two-player options did not match the results.
- Setup Preview Board. Resolved an issue where the player setup options preview was not displaying properly.
See what others had to say about Cintos...
- "If you're looking for a new and different strategy game, try it out."
- "Great little game, the rules are fairly simple but the game is still challenging."
- "Interesting and unique!"
- "Good game, clear interface."
- "Cintos is awesome. It is fun to just sit back and play (that's not to say that it doesn't require thinking) It is great to fill a 5 minute gap in your schedule"
- Three levels of computer players
- Online play (via direct connection)
- Player Statistics
- Customize Colors
- Customize Board Background
- Learning Mode - move any piece to see how the colors change
- Undo and Redo Moves
- Save Games
- Three ways to move pieces:
- Drag-and-drop with the mouse
Cintos is shareware. If you use Cintos beyond a trial period, you should register. Your registration supports the shareware try-before-you-buy model in general and a responsive, independent programmer in particular.
Register Cintos now and receive your code via automatic email.